Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trials and Tribulations

Yesterday I had a really hard day. I like freaked out about my ELE 
class and what I was going to do. Then they were telling eachother 
answers and stuff so I was way annoyed because I can't speak 
Chinese and tell them exactly or stop them. So after it was over 
and I turned a corner, I just started crying and when I got back 
Bryndi tried to comfort me and I just cried for a little longer. I 
think I'm just way stressed. But I wrote down the things I need to 
accomplish and hopefully that will help. It was awesome though when 
Kim came and told us we only had to teach one rotation of kids. We 
had a good opening and like some of my kids like me! Whoot. Haha. 
Then I taught my homeroom class and ran around taking pictures with 
all the kids and of all of them. :) that was fun. Then we sat in 
Tim's office until it was time for the teacher meeting/assembly 
thing. He took is to the gym and had use pull out notebooks (just 
for show) and we doodled,wrote lists, and did lesson planning while 
sitting through a very very boring assembly of only teachers. The 
worst part is just not being able to understand a word. The speakers 
were right in front of us Blaring! I could have sworn I would go 
deaf by the end! Oh and Tim told us while in his office not to be 
smiling loud. Hahahaha or in other words, don't be laughing and 
giggling. Which we would have been really out of place and awkward 
if we had. 
Most of us didn't want to go to Tai Chee or Kung Fu but we had 
already cancelled two nights in a row. So instead we bundled up and 
faced the cold. It turned out being really good and I'm glad we went. 
Casey is really excited about the Tai Chee. She is adorable. I kinda 
turned from Kung Fu to do more tai Chee with her. :) 
She taught me about rings on their fingers and that is really neat. 
If there is a ring on the pinky, they are single and want to stay 
that way or have to. If it is on the pointer finger, they are single 
but are looking or can find someone. The middle finger means you are 
in love or like a really good relationship. Then the ring finger is 
for being married. Casey is married but she wears her ring on the 
middle finger and says she likes to wear it there because it means 
they are 'hot lovers'! Haha well that is why she said but not sure 
that is what she meant. She also tried to explain that it is like 
they are always falling in love. Forever in love. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment