Saturday, March 5, 2011

How we Party in China! ; )

We had a birthday party for my roommate, Bryndi, today. It was a lot 
of fun. We each got our own little microwave cake or brownie dish.
 
We played pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey. I obviously won with my gift. 
My "spidey" senses told me the direction. It was only a half an inch 
off! Haha. Because I am so awesome, I won a pack of strawberry 
shortcake Extra gum. It smells just like it! It tastes pretty good 
too. 
Then we played Amnesia. The game that you have a person's name 
taped to your head and you ask yes and no questions to everyone else. 
You try to guess "who you are". I was rather horrible at this game. 
My first was Mr.Darcy. I was the last to guess mine.  Then I was 
Yoda and I should have had it sooner than I did but I forgot that I 
had asked if I wasn't a cartoon character. Our last game together 
was 'what if'. It was silly and fun. 
 
One really great thing about Bryndi's birthday today was dinner. Tim 
arranged for us to eat with him and have a formal dinner at the 
hotel. Oh it was good. It was a great break from our cafeteria food. 
I am gorged still. I filled up on our last dish, can you guess? Yup. 
Fried Rice!!! I almost ate a whole plate of green beans and eggplant 
that was cooked in Something delicious. We are very tempted to tell 
Tim it's one of our birthdays every week! =) 
 
I cleaned my side of the apartment today. Another thing I did 
today and i am going to try out tonight is, taping my sheet to my 
bed. I don't have a fitted sheet and so it goes every where at night. 
I hope it works! It was quite a pain. Typing of pain...my nose is 
being rubbed raw because it is running ALL the time!! I can never 
catch it. I don't know if I ever will....

No comments:

Post a Comment