Monday, March 21, 2011

Looking up?

Last night I got a HUGE stomachache and basically sat in my bed at about 5:30. I was waiting for Sam to skype me at 8 and I swear, minutes before he was suppose to, I got a crazy sweat come over me and I thought i was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and then realized I might have a problem with the other end. It was a good thing I sat on the toilet is all I am going to say. Sam tried to video call me at about that time but it took me a couple of minutes to recover and return to bed before I could talk to him. It stinks that we can hardly ever get his camera to work. Last night was one of those nights.
It was so great though! I seriously needed to talk to him!! We talked until about 11:30 and it was really great. I know, you probably don't want to hear about it but really, it was great. = ) I was just really happy and had a good time joking around and remembering how wonderful I've got it ; )
I'm really marrying the best guy ever!! <3


Today I started teaching arts and crafts. I got some materials ready for each lesson for the week and I'm trying to get most of the classes ready before I teach them. Then I will have more time to plan my next lessons and ELE. I will also have things more prepared and ready. When I went to teach and I was nervous. I just kept trying to remember happy thoughts and kept smiling (like the big bolded letters above). It made me feel good and before I took a shower and felt really good physically. That helped. Classes went rather well. = ) Most of the kids want to finish their projects. That helps them pay attention and try to keep up. (most of the time) I enjoyed it with most of the classes. I say 'most' quite a bit because there are always some downers. ; ) My project wasn't even that cute but it had a lot of details and different steps. It worked out nicely. I am feeling really good. I don't know if it will last but I pray it will!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 We have vacation starting Friday! Whooo Hoo!!!! = D

1 comment: