Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shopping

Today was pretty much a fail in the shopping experience. I was sooo 
excited to be all cute like the Chinese girls. Everything I found 
had something I didn't like about it. Angel took us to the places 
she likes so I was a little disappointed because I wanted to see a 
lot more. The only place I really found anything I really wanted.... 
Was a maternity store...... Sad day. We all had to stay together and 
angel had to pretty much be everywhere for us. It was hard to shop. 
Then we went to walmart, and it feels like a walmart. Haha only 
everything is Chineseafied. Never knew there was so much food I've 
never seen before! We got tons more junk food and other snacks. We 
really want to eat food we like and make sure we don't starve when 
we have awful meals ;) which we occasionally have. I ate tofu 
noodles today. They were spicy and I could still feel the spicyness 
in my chest hours later. Dinner was pretty good too. I liked the 
beans we had. They were like Lima beans but smaller and greener. Ok 
not really like Lima beans. I dont know how to describe them. Oh! 
And we bought flavored popcorn for movie nights! Tonight we tried 
strawberry flavored! Pretty yummy! We have orange, chocolate, and 
cream flavors to try. I also drank some milk that was peanut 
flavored! It was just like the center of a nutter butter! Very good! 
So many new things too try. It definitely felt like I was in a  
foreign country today!


NanChung City

Tofu Noodles

Popcorn!!!

Peanut Buttery Milk!!!! YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment